Villa Alkioni is designed with sea lovers in mind. Whether you want a dip in the Ionian before breakfast or under the light of the moon, it’s only a few steps from your front door. Positioned right above the rocky seashore and facing the morning sunrise, you’ll love your stay in Alkioni.
With three en-suite bedrooms, there’s plenty of room for the whole family: two on the upper level and a third downstairs, perfect for retreating for an afternoon nap while you listen to the waves gently caressing the coastline. The kitchen has recently been redone and has everything you might need to produce a delicious supper (or to host one of our private chefs).
Secluded and secure, Villa Alkioni is hidden from view from all of its neighbours. However, it’s still only a short trip to Mongonissi and its incredible taverna. The bleached sands of nearby Anti Paxos is only a short 10-minute boat trip away.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, doors opening on to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (can be reconfigured as a double room with queen size bed)
- Open plan sitting room and kitchen area
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room, TV, mini fridge and private access to patio and garden
- Large outdoor dining area with gas BBQ
- Landscaped garden with direct sea access
- Guest bathroom
This house does sleep 2 additional children on two camp beds, one in the downstairs bedroom, and one in the upper level twin bedroom.
- Direct sea access from the garden
- Plunge pool with jets
- Sun beds
- Music system
- Satellite TV
- Selection of board games
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Maid service 3x weekly (mid-week linen change)
- Private chef
Alkioni on the map
- Paxos Island
- Villa Alkioni is located on the south of Paxos in the Bay of Mongonissi
Distance from / to:
- Five minute walk to Mongonissi beach
- Mongonissi taverna is directly opposite the villa
- 10-minute drive to Gaios
- 18-minute drive to Loggos and Lakka
- Mongonissi beach
- Ozia beach
- Balos beach
- Limenisko beach
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island by hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire is essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Villa Peri is light and bright, offering unpretentious splendour a few minutes’ walk from Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms, Villa Peri features two swimming pools, superb views and multi-level relaxation and play areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.
Waterside House offers two complete homes set in landscaped gardens above the villa’s private quay on Lakka Bay, opposite the village. Ideal for large groups and families, Waterside House is comfortable, spacious and only a five minute walk from Lakka’s restaurants and shops. Waterside House sleeps 12 to 14 guests in six bedrooms.