The pearl of the Ionian Sea
Villa Emerald is the perfect island retreat for those looking for something snug and beautiful. This luxury two-bedroom stone house is a showcase of understated style and quality. It is situated on the northeast side of the island near Lakkos and Monodendri beaches.
It is beautifully built from local stone and overlooks the endless blue waters of the Ionian Sea. Like a hidden gem, it is tucked away in a micro-forest of oak, cypress and olive trees.
Cook up a storm in the well-designed, spacious kitchen and enjoy a lazy brunch on the terrace by the pool. On a warm sunny day, you can take a stroll down the path to Lakkos beach for a lovely day in the cool blue waters. Or head off on a different path to Monodendri beach, where Ben’s Bar awaits with ice-cold beers or cocktails.
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in shower
- Balcony with seating
- Twin room with en suite shower room and balcony
- Open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room with doors opening onto pool terrace
- Downstairs toilets
Please note Perla and Mistral are next door to each other and can be taken together for larger groups, sleeping up to 10 people. View Mistral here.
- Swimming pool with Roman steps
- Pool shower
- Air conditioning throughout
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Maid service
- Pool guy
- It’s possible to arrange a cook at any time
Emerald on the map
- Paxos Island
- Northeast side of island
Distance from / to:
- Five minute walk from Lakkos beach
- 10 minute walk from Monodendri beach
- Five minute drive to Lakka
- Seven minute drive to Loggos
- 15 minute drive to Gaios
- Lakkos and Monodendri are easily accessible
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island by hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire recommended but not essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Villa Peri is light and bright, offering unpretentious splendour a few minutes’ walk from Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms, Villa Peri features two swimming pools, superb views and multi-level relaxation and play areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Villa Marina offers its own private jetty on Mongonissi Bay, overlooked by two spacious houses adjoining a vast pool terrace on the hillside. Ideal for large groups and families, Villa Marina is sophisticated, spacious and comfortable, and strolling distance from Mongonissi’s beach and two restaurants.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.