A stylish home-away-from-home
Villa Pamplemousse has some of the best views in the north of the island, thanks to its hilltop location. To one side, the Ionian stretches away to the mainland; to the other, the lovely village of Lakka nestles against the Paxos coastline. The villa itself is surrounded by olive trees, lavender and jasmine.
The stylish interiors of the house mix antiques with the latest in contemporary design. With a subtle colour palette and multiple open spaces, Pamplemousse is designed to be a calming home away from home.
The villa also boasts extraordinary outdoor spaces, from its shaded sea-view terrace – perfect for a long, lazy lunch – to its own pergola. Take a dip in the pool to wash away the Greek summer heat or curl up for a nap in the shade. With plenty of safety rails, the expansive exterior is also perfect for children to go exploring.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with separate bathroom
- Double bedroom and children’s bunk room with shared bathroom
- Spacious sitting room
- Large terrace with dining table for 10
- Outside kitchen
- Swimming pool
- Poolside shower
- Pergola with outside sitting room
- Stone BBQ
- Air conditioning throughout
- Sound system
- Ping pong table
- Washing machine
- Wooden high chair
- House manager
- Maid service 3 times a week
- Pool guy
Pamplemousse on the map
- Paxos Island
- Tucked into the hills on the northeast of the island
Distance from / to:
- Seven-minute drive to Lakka
- 10-minute drive to Loggos
- 20-minute drive to Gaios
- Orcos beach is a 15-20 minute walk (if you’re able-bodied and have good shoes) with a longer walk back up the hill
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island by hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire recommended but not essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Villa Peri is light and bright, offering unpretentious splendour a few minutes’ walk from Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms, Villa Peri features two swimming pools, superb views and multi-level relaxation and play areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Villa Marina offers its own private jetty on Mongonissi Bay, overlooked by two spacious houses adjoining a vast pool terrace on the hillside. Ideal for large groups and families, Villa Marina is sophisticated, spacious and comfortable, and strolling distance from Mongonissi’s beach and two restaurants.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.