Experience Paxos in Style
Villa Peri consists of two interlinked houses: an elegant three-bedroom villa and a charming two-bed circular tower called the Roundhouse. All bedrooms have dedicated or en-suite bath or shower rooms. All rooms and outdoor living areas have panoramic views across the Ionian to the Epirus mountains on the Greek mainland. The vistas from the large circular living room at the top of the tower through its 4.5 metre wide windows are particularly spectacular. Multi-level living, dining and play areas, two swimming pools and splendid gardens make this villa ideal for families and groups.
Comfortable and unpretentious, Villa Peri is built from local stone in traditional Paxiot style. The interiors are light and bright with white wood finishes, original artwork and splashes of vibrant colour. The indoor lounge and modern kitchen are compact and well equipped.
Villa Peri is designed for outdoor living: sun loungers and umbrellas at the pools, a generous hammock for siestas, terraces dotted with inviting chairs and the convenience of covered dining areas plus two fully equipped outdoor kitchens.
A pleasant, downhill walk through olive groves leads to Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Alternatively, take a drive to the tavernas and shops of traditional villages, Loggos and Lakka.
Both homes can also be rented separately. Use the enquiry form to let us know your preference.
Villa Peri Detail
- Two kingsize and one twin bedroom, each with a dedicated bath or shower room
- Open plan sitting and dining area with modern kitchen
- Dining table and casual seating on covered verandah
- Large group dining table under poolside pergola
- Delightful outdoor kitchen with large gas BBQ
- 11 x 5m infinity pool with adjoining toddler pool
- Panoramic views to the mainland and Corfu
- Secure safe in master bedroom
- One kingsize and one double bedroom
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- Fabulous fully equipped outdoor kitchen
- Large circular sitting room with vaulted ceiling and spectacular views
- Sheltered courtyard with large plunge pool
EOT number: MHTE 0829K10000264700
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Insect screens throughouT both houses
- Superb landscaped gardens
- Fine linens and towels, hairdryers and Heyland and Whittle toiletries
- Ozone cleansed swimming pools
- Outside pool shower
- Sun loungers, hammock, beach towels and pool sarongs
- Smart TV (villa only) and Bose sound system
- WiFi, books, games, jigsaw puzzles, outdoor table tennis
- Housekeeper: two cleaners take care of the house and gardens six days per week (Sundays excluded),
- Pool Man: maintains the pools every second day
- Service hours: outdoors from 7am to 10pm, indoors from 10am to 1pm
- Check-out time strictly 10am
Villa Peri on the map
- Villa Peri is located between the villages of Lakka and Loggos on the east coast of Paxos Island
- Monodendri beach is just below the villa and reached via a stroll through olive groves
- Lakkos beach is a pleasant 10-minute, downhill walk from the villa
Distance from/ to:
- Five minute drive to Lakka for gorgeous shops, tavernas and a wonderful ice cream shop
- Six minute drive to Loggos for bars, tavernas, a tiny supermarkets and a bakery
- Monodendri and Lakkos beaches
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island by hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire is essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Waterside House offers two complete homes set in landscaped gardens above the villa’s private quay on Lakka Bay, opposite the village. Ideal for large groups and families, Waterside House is comfortable, spacious and only a five minute walk from Lakka’s restaurants and shops. Waterside House sleeps 12 to 14 guests in six bedrooms.
Villa Marina offers its own private jetty on Mongonissi Bay, overlooked by two spacious houses adjoining a vast pool terrace on the hillside. Ideal for large groups and families, Villa Marina is sophisticated, spacious and comfortable, and strolling distance from Mongonissi’s beach and two restaurants.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.