The best views on the island
The warm Greek sun streams into the house through its wide windows, from which you can enjoy long vistas down to the shores of the Ionian across shimmering olive groves. Built atop one of the magnificent steep hills so common to Paxos, Sapphire is blessed with an unbeatable vantage point across the whole island. Built from locally quarried stone and surrounded by oak, pine, cypress and olive trees, it perfectly blends in with its surroundings.
Positioned directly between Loggos and Lakka, Mistral is a short trip away from any of the best beaches and tavernas on the island.
With plenty of shaded outdoor seating, a generous pool, televisions in every room, this house is a quiet and secluded getaway, just waiting to be filled with laughter and joy.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower
- Outside balcony with seating
- Twin room with balcony
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Double bedroom with disability-friendly bathroom
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Large outside terrace
Please note Perla and Mistral are next door to each other and can be taken together for larger groups, sleeping up to 10 people. View Perla here.
- Swimming pool (9 x 5m)
- Pool shower
- Shaded outdoor seating area
- Large round stone table
- Wooden sun beds
- Poolside dining table
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- WiFi (house and pool area)
- Flat-screen 42-inch TV in sitting room
- DVD player
- Flat-screen 32-inch TV in all bedrooms
- iPod docking station
- Ping pong
- Mosquito screens on all sliding doors and windows
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers in every room
- High chairs (x2)
- 3 pin adaptors
- Green credentials:
- Natural water collected from winter rains for household use
- Compost bin
- Photovoltaic panels on the roof
- Maid service 3 times a week
- Pool guy
Sapphire on the map
- Paxos Island
- South of Loggos, surrounded by olive groves and cypress trees.
Distance from / to:
- Two-minute walk to a secluded beach
- 10-minute journey to Loggos with the kayaks
- Five-minute drive to Loggos
- Marmari, Kipiadis and Kippos are easily accessible
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island by hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire recommended but not essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Villa Peri is light and bright, offering unpretentious splendour a few minutes’ walk from Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms, Villa Peri features two swimming pools, superb views and multi-level relaxation and play areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Villa Marina offers its own private jetty on Mongonissi Bay, overlooked by two spacious houses adjoining a vast pool terrace on the hillside. Ideal for large groups and families, Villa Marina is sophisticated, spacious and comfortable, and strolling distance from Mongonissi’s beach and two restaurants.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.