A celebration of luxury island living
Villa Spiantzi is what a luxury Paxos villa is all about. On the east coast of Paxos, south of Loggos, the setting of this villa is as classic Paxos as you will find. Built on two private acres of beautiful, landscaped gardens surrounded by cypress trees and olive groves, Spiantzi is true Mediterranean paradise. With north and south sea-facing terraces and the accompanying breathtaking views, staying here is a true island escape.
The villa is renowned for its complete privacy. A solitary pathway leads to a remote and sheltered beach where you can spend hours in the blue Ionian waters as if you are on a secret island. Adventurous guests are welcome explore the stunning coastline in one of the villa’s kayaks.
In terms of luxury, the owners of Villa Spiantzi did not hold back. The recently redesigned living areas, kitchen and bathrooms are a testimony to the villa’s claim as one of the most prestigious villas on the island. The private swimming pool overlooks the bay below and is a perfect place for ice cool cocktails and lazy summer days.
- Double bedroom (air-conditioned)
- Single bedroom (can be made into a twin room)
- Two Open-plan sitting rooms>
- Dining area
- Studio double bedroom and en suite bathroom
- Master double bedroom (air-conditioned) and en suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom (air-conditioned, can be made into a triple bedroom)
- Stone Barbecue
- Private swimming pool (salt-treated)
- Poolside shower
- Satellite television/DVD collection(YouTube, Netflix)
- iPod docking station with Bluetooth
- Washing machine
- Mosquito screens on all the windows
- Three kayaks
- Pergola for shade
- Private access to secluded beach
- Coffee machine
- Board games and books
- Secure safe
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Linen change twice a week
- Serviced everyday
- Pool and Beach Towels
- Chef available in high season and on request during low season
Spiantzi on the map
- Paxos Island
- South of Loggos, surrounded by olive groves and cypress trees.
Distance from/ to:
- Two minute walk to a secluded beach
- 10-minute journey to Loggos with the kayaks
- Five minute drive to Loggos
- Marmari, Kipiadis and Kippos are easily accessible
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island by hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire recommended but not essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Villa Peri is light and bright, offering unpretentious splendour a few minutes’ walk from Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms, Villa Peri features two swimming pools, superb views and multi-level relaxation and play areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Villa Marina offers its own private jetty on Mongonissi Bay, overlooked by two spacious houses adjoining a vast pool terrace on the hillside. Ideal for large groups and families, Villa Marina is sophisticated, spacious and comfortable, and strolling distance from Mongonissi’s beach and two restaurants.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.