Holiday Home Hideaway
StoneHouse is built on the bones of a 19th century home but boasts all the modern comforts of contemporary living. Tucked away into the hills above the main port of Gaios, it’s a perfect hideaway from the world.
The tranquillity and seclusion of StoneHouse are its main draws, and the surrounding groves of olive and cypress only reinforce the peace it offers. But it’s also a quick walk into Gaios or to Bartek or Plakes beach, if cabin fever sets in. Also a short walk away are Paxos Club Resort and Restaurant Vontza for relaxed dinners.
The house is surrounded by a range of terraced patios providing ample space for outdoor dining, sunbathing or simple relaxation. A plunge pool – located on the lower patio – provides an opportunity to cool off while gazing over the Ionian ocean towards the Greek mainland.
- Studio bedroom with queen bed and en suite bathroom, dressing area and private entrance and patio
- 2 x double bedrooms with compact en suite bathrooms
- Open-plan, fully-equipped kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Dining table for eight
- Terraced outdoor patios
- Plunge pool
- Private, off-road parking platform
- Maid service
- Pool guy
StoneHouse on the map
- Paxos Island
- Situated in Kefalatika, just above the main port of Gaios
Distance from / to:
- 15-20 minute walk / five minute drive to Gaios
- 20 minute drive to Loggos and Lakka
- Bartek and Plakes beaches are both a 20 minute walk / five minute drive away
- Fly to Corfu from London and most regional airports
- We can arrange your transfer to the island via hydrofoil or sea taxi.
- The transfer journey takes an hour and each boat is licensed to carry a maximum of 10 guests
- Car hire recommended but not essential
What sets us apart
Each villa in our portfolio is hand-selected and cared for by a house manager. We represent some of the finest villas in Greece.
Greece is our home. Our local knowledge is always up to date and our network of contacts is superb. We offer hands-on support 24/7 year round.
We offer a full concierge service from arrival to departure, including transfers, vehicle and bike hire, day trips and in-villa specialties, like chefs, nannies and masseurs.
See More Villas
Villa Peri is light and bright, offering unpretentious splendour a few minutes’ walk from Monodendri and Lakkos beaches. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five bedrooms, Villa Peri features two swimming pools, superb views and multi-level relaxation and play areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Villa Marina offers its own private jetty on Mongonissi Bay, overlooked by two spacious houses adjoining a vast pool terrace on the hillside. Ideal for large groups and families, Villa Marina is sophisticated, spacious and comfortable, and strolling distance from Mongonissi’s beach and two restaurants.
Villa Glaros offers a resort-style retreat complete with private beach, ski boat and water sports equipment. Set on a landscaped estate, the villa is compact and comfortable, with a chef and concierge onsite. Outdoor attractions include a yoga and relaxation platform, a treehouse, floodlit tennis courts and a heated pool.